The Early Treatment Summit, which takes place Saturday at 6689 ChangePoint Dr. Anchorage, will be live-streamed.
Details: The morning session, 8 am-noon, will be live on the Must Read Alaska YouTube channel; the session will be of a more technical nature and designed for medical professionals. We will also livestream the luncheon keynote speaker.
The entire event, including the 1-5 pm afternoon session designed for all Alaskans, will live-streamed on the Alaska Covid Alliance’s page.
Those attending in person must register at the summit’s website in advance.
The summit has been organized by a group of concerned Alaskans in the medical field who are interested in how the Covid pandemic can be addressed with early treatment of those who become infected in order to reduce symptoms and promote recovery.
Guest speakers include Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a Chinese scientist who defected to the United States and who has gone public about the origins of the coronavirus, linking it to bioweapons laboratory experiments in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. She is the luncheon keynote speaker.
Also speaking at the conference are:
Dr. Robert Malone, one of the primary inventors of the mRNA vaccine technology used in the Pfizer and Modern Covid vaccines, is one of the speakers at event on Saturday that is sure to rattle the mainstream medical establishment in Alaska, and has already led to “anti-vax” insinuations by the mainstream media.
Dr. Richard Urso, a Texas ophthalmologist and scientist who works on drug repurposing research. He is a member of America’s Frontline Doctors, a group that is pioneering treatments for Covid.
Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified dermatophathologist (AP & CP) and the CEO/Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics in Idaho. He has worked as an independent pathologist since 2004 and is a member of America’s Frontline Doctors.
The name of Dr. Yan as a speaker has been a guarded secret until Must Read Alaska was permitted to disclose it on Friday evening.
According to Congressman Mo Brooks of Alabama, who met with Dr. Yan recently:
- China seeks to develop a race-based bio-weapon that targets and eliminates some human races while leaving other human races unharmed.
- “COVID-19 is a part of a larger, more comprehensive unrestricted bioweapons program of the Chinese military.”
- “Dr. Yan fled Hong Kong to inform and warn the world about China’s virus weaponization program.”
- Communist China seeks to kidnap or kill Dr. Yan in order to silence her.
- “Chinese military scientists suggest that World War III would be fought with biological weapons.” The source for this statement is Communist China’s “People’s Liberation Army’s official bioweapons textbook.”
- “According to the (Communist China) People’s Liberation Army document, modifications to the virus are designed to appear as if they occur in nature. … The manual then calls for ‘gaslighting with unrelenting misinformation’, obfuscation and denial. According to Dr. Yan, the world is living the intentional modification, release and contrived narrative around what ultimately is an attack by the Communist Chinese Party on the entire world.”
- Dr. Yan “confirms that the (COVID-19) virus is not from nature and that the Chinese made up the nature-origin evidence and coerced the international academic world into spreading a false narrative.”
- “These viruses were part of the military’s curated collection as described in the (People Liberation Army’s) manual, for study as potential unrestricted bioweapons.”
- “SARS-CoV-2 has been adapted in the lab to be able to infect humans using established gain-of-function processes commonly utilized throughout China.”
- Dr. Yan encourages the world to ensure Communist China’s “potential remaining bioweapons can be secured and destroyed.”