Alpha Industries’ M-65 field jacket is constructed of olive cotton-blend canvas. This military-inspired piece is detailed with assorted handwritten graffiti, a checked pattern pocket, and anarchy symbols at the front and back. It’s 50 percent cotton, 50 percent
- Zip stand collar. Snap flap patch pockets at chest and sides. Epaulettes at shoulders. Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs. Gusseted shoulders at back.
- 31″ center back length (approximately).
- Zip-front closure. Snap storm placket.
- Lined with plain-weave. Drawstring waist, zip pocket, hook-and-loop welt pocket at interior.
- Available in Olive/Multi.
- 50% cotton, 50% nylon. Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Dry clean.
- Irony included
“We developed the Barneys M65 anarchy jacket to encompass the artistic & graphic expressions of individuality,” Barneys said.
Must Read Alaska’s Comment section is open for additional graffiti that might be included on this jacket, which we note has gusseted shoulders and is dry-clean only.
Wonder if they will still like it when they riot by its stores.
This will go well with a Che Guevara t-shirt
Comments are closed.