Many TV ads falsely credit Sen. Lisa Murkowski with helping the military. Because of her voting approximately 90 percent of the time with Obama and Biden,
- Punishment and removal of Sergeant Phillip Monk for his views on traditional marriage.
- Technica Sergeant Layne Wilson had his 6-year re-enlistment reduced to one year because of simply voicing a moral objection to homosexual “wedding” in the base chapel.
- Navy Chaplain LCDR Wes Modder quoted a Bible verse during private counseling and was terminated of his award-winning career and was relieved of duty.
- Marine Lance Corporal Monifa Sterling was given a bad conduct charge and reduced from a rank of E3 to E1 because she posted a scripture, “No weapon formed against you shall prosper” Isaiah 54:17
- Air Force Colonel Leland Bohannon was denied promotion and removed from command for refusing to sign a marriage certificate.
- Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt lost his 16 year career, millions of dollar pension, his home and the honor of serving his country because he dared to pray in Jesus name. Thanks to a wave of support formed across the heart of America, Congress later struck down reversed and rescinded the Navy’s unconstitutional policy restoring the rights of chaplains to freely express their faith and to pray in Jesus’ name.
- (Documentation from Chaplain Gordon James Kingenschmitt, Ph.D. PrayInJesusName.org, Colorado Springs, CO 80970)
Vote for Kelly Tshibaka. She’s is the daughter of a Vietnam veteran and comes from a family of true patriots.
She can be trusted and has integrity, applying our original U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence when decision-making.
Jon and Ruth Ewing | Fairbanks, Alaska