- Bryce Edgmon, D-Dillingham, is Speaker (on Monday he switched his party registration to U)
- Chuck Kopp, R-Anchorage, is Rules Chair
- Steve Thompson, R-Fairbanks is Majority Leader
- Tammie Wilson, R-North Pole, is Finance Co-Chair for Capital Budget
- Neal Foster, D-Nome, is Finance Co-Chair for Operating Budget
- Jennifer Johnston, R-Anchorage is Finance Vice Chair
Thursday marked Day 31 in the current legislative session.
The new bipartisan coalition has yet to announce other seats on committees. It appears there are 25 members of the caucus. No official announcement has been made.
OVERALL COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIPS – INCOMPLETE
Finance Committee Republican minority members: Cathy Tilton, Kelly Merrick, Colleen Sullivan-Leonard, Ben Carpenter.
Finance Committee Bipartisan majority members: Jennifer Johnston, Tammie Wilson, Adam Wool, Neal Foster, Bart LeBon.
Committee on Committees: Bryce Edgmon, Chuck Kopp, Jennifer Johnston, Tammie Wilson, Steve Thompson, Louise Stutes, Neal Foster.
A Republican minority has formed and their leadership team is announced in this story: