This story has been updated: Mayor Dave Bronson on Monday has suddenly pulled all of his boards and commissions nominees from the Anchorage Assembly agenda.
They will not appear on Tuesday night’s meeting for confirmation.
- Dr. Sean Degler, Health and Human Service Commission
- Andria Dolan, Anchorage Women’s Commission
- Bernadette Bradley, Bidding Review Board
- Traci Willett, 49th State Angel Fund
- Randy Suite, Budget Advisory Commission
- Keith Manternach, Military and Veterans Affairs
- Brian Flynn, Board of Building Regulations Examiners and Appeals
- Keith Manternach, Public Safety Advisory Commission
The Mayor’s Office has evidently realized that the liberal Assembly has declared war on his administration, which is seven weeks old, and that his nominees are all going to suffer harsh treatment, as did Sami Graham last week during an Assembly work session. Another nominee, Dave Morgan, withdrew after it was evident the Assembly would not confirm him to direct the Anchorage Health Department.
This is a developing story. Check back for details.