Connect with:
Thursday, November 23, 2017

Details recently released by the Alaska Gasline Development Agency show that China would get 75 percent of the gas from the Alaska LNG gasline, and Asian markets would get the other 25 percent. The project, originally targeted for startup in 2025, has been hurried ahead by two years since Gov. Bill Walker

Donate to Must Read Alaska

Keep the mainstream media on its toes. Donate $100 today.

$
Personal Info

Donation Total: $100.00

Get the Monday newsletter

Rebecca Logan for Mayor of Anchorage
Alaska Family Council